Let's Flow 1x Menstrual cup
No more crinkling from the stall, hiding tampons in your bra, or finding yourself caught in a bathroom without a bin. Welcome to cup life. Let’s Flow is a soft, flexible silicone period cup that can be worn for up to 8 hours, so you can get on with your day. Are you ready? Let’s Flow.
How do I pick my cup? A great way is to look at the period products you are already using. Like tampons, regular is perfect for babes with a light to medium flow, under 30's, or anyone who has not given birth vaginally. Super is for babes with a medium to heavy flow, over 30's, or anyone who has given birth vaginally.
What it is: A medical silicone menstrual cup designed to make life easier for babes who bleed.
8 HOURS USE TIME
No more constant bathroom trips
MEDICAL GRADE SILICONE
Only the best for your bits
VEGAN + CRUELTY FREE
Products that are nice to all
ECO-FRIENDLY + WASTE FREE
Good for you + for the planet
This cup does not come sanitized.
PRIOR TO FIRST USE AT THE START OF EVERY CYCLE:
- Sanitize your cup by boiling it.
- Let cup cool to room temperature again before using.
- Never expose your cup to an open flame.
ONGOING DURING YOUR CYCLE:
- After emptying, use clean water to rinse the cup before reinserting every time.
- Check the 4 holes to make sure they are clear every time before inserting the cup. If these are obstructed the cup can be difficult to remove.
HOW TO STORE
- At the end of your cycle, wash carefully with soap and water. Make sure it is completely dry before placing it in the storage pouch until your next period.
- Do not store in a sterilization case.