We're kind of excited about this glue :D
It's made by the same manufacturers as the famous sky glue, Lady Black is part of their premium range. It has been developed to provide optimal retention. It is considered to be a sensitive glue.
It has a medium-thick consistency and low fumes.
Drying time is 2-4 seconds with retention of 4-5 weeks (depending on the application and humidity level in the environment).
Recommended humidity: 50-70%
Recommended temp: 19-25ºC
The viscosity (thickness) is not too thick and not too thin which makes it perfect for both classic and volume lashes.
Made in Korea
This product is intended for professional use only.
Increasing & Decreasing your moisture level in your room
With summer coming we need to start thinking about how to control the humidity (moisture) level in our rooms as lash tech’s for our glue to work & cure perfectly. Remember that it is moisture that cures (sets) our glue and too little or too much will vastly affect our glue.
The best way to monitor the humidity level in your room is with a digital hygrometer (the instrument used to measure humidity). You can buy them cheaply from Bunnings etc for $8-$20.
Depending on the brand of glue that you are using having a humidity level in your lash room between 45-65% is the typical range that your glue will work best in.
Here are some cheap and effective ways that you can LOWER your humidity level in your room. (Please note a lot of these methods below are not ‘quick fix’ methods and may take 1-3 days to really have a noticeable effect.)
- Air Conditioning - set your AC to a ‘dry’ setting to remove moisture.
- Fans - fans will help move the air and help with evaporation.
- Kitty Litter - yes! Place a large open box of kitty litter in your room (maybe under your bed so it’s out of sight). The ones which are silica-based work the best.
- Baking Soda - is a natural odor and moisture absorber. You could place some on a plate or dish around your room or near your lash station & bed.
- Chalk - place some in some small mesh bags and hang around your room.