Lashes last up to 1-2 weeks depending on your proper home care. There are 2 wears in this kit which can be used for up to 1 month. You can shop our other pre-cut lashes for different styles to wear using the remaining lash adhesive and bonder. These Lashes can be applied under the lash to hide the lash band. It is great for those that can't get eyelash extensions done and want to do it from home themselves.
DIY LASH KIT
2 x sets of natural lashes
1 x lash bonder
1 x lash adhesive
1 x lash remover
1 x lash applicator
1. Make sure to have clean lashes and no oil on lashes otherwise the DIY Lash Kit won’t stick. You can use our Lash & Brow Cleansing foam to remove any residue off your lashes first then make sure lashes are 100% dry before applying the DIY Lash Kit. Brush your natural lashes with a spoolie to seperate your natural lashes.
2. Apply the bonder (black tube like mascara) Make sure you do one eye at a time.
3. Then apply the Lash Adhesive and stick the pre cut lashes on from under the lashes (do not apply on the top of the lashes)
4. repeat other side of your eye.
5. Let it dry for 24 hours and make sure they don’t get wet for 24 hours. Lashes should last up to 1 - 2 weeks.
Removal of lashes at the end of 1-2 weeks:
1. Apply the remover from the DIY Lash Kit like mascara and just keep combing through the lashes to remove the bonder and lash adhesive off your natural lashes from underneath, then slide it all out with a spoolie and use the Lash & Brow Cleansing foam to wash the rest of the residue off. Make sure your eyes are closed when using these two products.
Note: Make sure to have patience when using the remover and keep using the remover to slide out the glue without damaging your natural lashes.